Monday, January 25, 2010

Autism Mental Health Mental Health-My 3 Sisters Including 1 Cousin Has Autism Could I?

Mental Health-My 3 sisters including 1 cousin has autism could I? - autism mental health

And here it is ...

My 3 (women) sisters with autism and 1 (male) cousin is that

I test in a few weeks, and asked me if I still could,
Mom and Dad say that these symptoms ...

• Lack of jargon or "kidspeak"
• Difficulty understanding of voice and body language
• Lack of eye contact
Lack of interest in sharing enjoyment, interests or achievements with other people.
Failure to establish friendships with children the same age, and that's only because I have friends since the age of 5 and 13 at, I mean, what's the problem?
-Lack of empathy
Lacquer-talk and think they have it because I was still in diapers at 10 and not go to 4 and do not speak until age 3,
Problems of measures to start a conversation
"He says he always folds his hands and rock in my chair, I agree Geuss,
"I want the same thing, and I did not panick when Rootin follow the same route to school or when to change my.
He said, igno red and not heard, so that sEBE say my name!

Please reply

ps my father and my mother is really my grandfather and grandmother, but I had to live with them, and my three sisters to live with my mother!

Oh, I forgot, my teacher told me that he still

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Kidco jerky duffel | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates