Sunday, January 24, 2010

Breast Cancer Volunteer Please Kindly Tell Me Do You Know Any Orgernization That Can Help Breast Cancer Patient?

Please kindly tell me do you know any orgernization that can help breast cancer patient? - breast cancer volunteer

If you know the best orgarnization, the breast cancer help you find information for me.
A poor woman with 2 babies, the doctor of bad luck that breast cancer and now he says he must have a good medicine .. Fortunately you can about your cancer pain.
What we do, or simply wait until they die, or we can help a liiitle little things in life.
I firmly believe that we can donate them, but only a little of what we can do to help poor women, with a terrible cancer.
I am a recent college student, used in many volunteer Oganization participatent Club volunnter much
I can not my money .. I live in Ho Chi Minh City, but poor women curretly in Hue, a poor province in Vietnam ..
Regards
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Kidco jerky duffel | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates